Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board

#1 - Ask us a question or tell us what you want to do

#2 - Then click

Ask us a question Close

Your Library is your private area on this web site that lets you collect pages and documents for your reference. To view your Library and add new content to it, you need to be logged in.

If you've already set up your Library, click here:
Log In Now
If you need to set up your Library, click here:
Set up your library Now

Want to know more? Learn about your Library

Add this page to your library Close

Did you find this page helpful?

Did this page present the information you expected?

Please tell us a little bit more about what you think:

Tell us how we can improve this page Close

Appeal an Assessment Decision

You have the right to appeal any assessment decision that relates to:

  • the classification of your business;
  • your rate of assessment;
  • audit results;
  • our collection activities;
  • your non-payment of penalties; or
  • your non-reporting of penalties.

Before you appeal an assessment decision, we encourage you to discuss your grievance with the staff member who made the decision, or with our Director of Assessments by phone at (867) 667-5831. A resolution could be reached that eliminates the need for a lengthy appeal.

If you choose to proceed with your appeal, fill out our “Notice of Appeal of an Assessment Decision,” form and submit it to us. You have 180 days from the date of the Assessment decision to file an appeal.

Our Board of Directors directly manages all OHS Appeals, and its decision is final and conclusive.