Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board

#1 - Ask us a question or tell us what you want to do

#2 - Then click

Ask us a question Close

Your Library is your private area on this web site that lets you collect pages and documents for your reference. To view your Library and add new content to it, you need to be logged in.

If you've already set up your Library, click here:
Log In Now
If you need to set up your Library, click here:
Set up your library Now

Want to know more? Learn about your Library

Add this page to your library Close

Did you find this page helpful?

Did this page present the information you expected?

Please tell us a little bit more about what you think:

Tell us how we can improve this page Close

Who should I talk to about getting coverage outside Yukon?

Call our switchboard at 867-667-5645 and ask for a member of our assessments team. They’re committed to helping you understand this complex issue and want to help make sure your workers are in whatever jurisdiction they’re operating.

For more information about coverage outside Yukon, please refer to our policy EA-14, “Coverage for Workers Outside Yukon.”