This page lists services that have been altered as a result of our commitment to the health and safety of our staff and the public during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Changes to lobby and reception area:
- No staff are going into lobby or interview rooms. All business is being conducted through the partition
- Chairs have been removed from lobby
- Pens, stationery and pamphlets have been removed from lobby
- COVID-19 signs have been placed on main doors
- Floor markers for social distancing now in place
Claimants can access our services via phone or via Zoom video conferencing.
Time to decision may be increased as reporting wait times from service providers have increased.
Medical appointments and procedures may be impacted by COVID-19, and we are following the Chief Medical Officer of Health’s direction.
Occupational Health and Safety
No changes at this time.